1. Must have a solid understanding of double-entry, ledgers, charts of accounts, and VAT return
2. Must be able to:
- Record business transactions (sales, purchases & expenses). Record bank transactions, including credit cards
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of different VAT schemes
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of period-end journals like payroll, depreciation, etc.
- Perform bank reconciliations, including credit card
- Perform trade receivables and payables reconciliations
- Complete VAT returns, including EC sales
- Complete payroll, including CIS
- Develop process documentation to increase efficiency
- Anything else required as part of the role
What Are We Looking For?
- You must have ALL the below skills to qualify for an interview.
- ICAEW, ACCA qualified (not part-qualified)
- Relevant bookkeeping experience of a minimum of 2-3 years in an accounting or auditing firm.
- The right attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- UK client experience is necessary.
- Knowledge of Xero and QBO is necessary.
- 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (BST)
We will love to hear from you if you believe you are suitable for the role.